Shiseido Group's SUSTAINABILITY website has been edited according to the following policies.
- It is edited to be a website in which one can promptly get the information he/she needs.
- We introduce each activity according to the 7 core subjects of ISO26000 (Guidance on social responsibility).
- We disclose sustainability-related data in lists.
- The target period for the information included in this website is mainly for FY2016 (from January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016). However, part of the information may be from prior to the said period or more recent than the said period.
- We have edited this website by using the United Nations Global Compact, Sustainability Reporting Guidelines G4 of GRI (Global Reporting Initiative), and ISO26000 (Guidance on social responsibility) for reference.
- The scope includes Shiseido Co., Ltd. and 96 Shiseido Group companies (consolidated subsidiaries) as of December 31, 2016.
Notes have been added to data outside of the above scope.
Information on the Shiseido Group's sustainability in FY2016 is disclosed not only on the "Shiseido Group SUSTAINABILITY website", but also in the "Annual Report 2016/12."