11 am to 7 pm
Sundays and national holidays
11 am to 6 pm
every Monday including holidays on Mondays
- The Shiseido Gallery is pleased to announce that it will host the exhibition Nobuyoshi Araki Ōjō Shashū : Photography for the Afterlife — EasternSky,PARADISE, to run October 22 through December 25, 2014.
- The Shiseido-hosted exhibition Sei no Motode - lifescape is an attempt to express the creative worldview of banbutsu shisei. This exhibition will run from Sep 5th (Fri) through Oct 12th (Sun).
- Unreliable Reality – The Where of This World
It will host an exhibition by the artist collective known as “Me” (meaning “eye” in Japanese). Titled “Unreliable Reality – The Where of This World,” this exhibition will run from July 18th (Fri) through August 22nd (Fri), 2014.
- Makoto Nakamura's Shiseido — Creating Beauties,
a retrospective on the work of graphic designer and art director Makoto Nakamura (1926–2013). This exhibition will run from June 3rd (Tue) through June 29th (Sun).
- Tsubaki-kai 2014 – shoshin – (biginner's mind)
The second exhibition of the Seventh Tsubaki-kai with Genpei Akasegawa, Naoya Hatakeyama, Rei Naito, Zon Ito, and Ryoko Aoki. This exhibition will run from April 10th（Thu） through May 25th（Sun）, 2014.