11 am to 7 pm
Sundays and national holidays
11 am to 6 pm
every Monday including holidays on Mondays
- The “shiseido art egg 9” Exhibition
Series of exhibitions of publicly selected artists “shiseido art egg 9”. Individual exhibitions for the selected three artists Rikako Kawauchi, Momoyo Iijima Tetsuro Kano. This exhibition will run from January 9th (Fri) through March 29th (Sun).
- The Shiseido Gallery is pleased to announce that it will host the exhibition Nobuyoshi Araki Ōjō Shashū : Photography for the Afterlife — EasternSky,PARADISE, to run October 22 through December 25, 2014.
- The Shiseido-hosted exhibition Sei no Motode - lifescape is an attempt to express the creative worldview of banbutsu shisei. This exhibition will run from Sep 5th (Fri) through Oct 12th (Sun).
- Unreliable Reality – The Where of This World
It will host an exhibition by the artist collective known as “Me” (meaning “eye” in Japanese). Titled “Unreliable Reality – The Where of This World,” this exhibition will run from July 18th (Fri) through August 22nd (Fri), 2014.
- Makoto Nakamura's Shiseido — Creating Beauties,
a retrospective on the work of graphic designer and art director Makoto Nakamura (1926–2013). This exhibition will run from June 3rd (Tue) through June 29th (Sun).
- Tsubaki-kai 2014 – shoshin – (beginner's mind)
The second exhibition of the Seventh Tsubaki-kai with Genpei Akasegawa, Naoya Hatakeyama, Rei Naito, Zon Ito, and Ryoko Aoki. This exhibition will run from April 10th（Thu） through May 25th（Sun）, 2014.